Ramblings Search Engine

Custom Search

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Feeling Mellow

I have just taken a relaxing bath and am listening to some music on my iPod by Gary Stadler.  I just love this type of music to help me unwind from the day and to help me to fall asleep as I can seem to lose myself in it's gentle soothing melodies.  I also seem to be able to let my mind wander a bit from daily thoughts and into the peaceful wandering of nothing in particular.  I have many cd's that would fit this category on my iPod.  I find it does help me to slow my racing mind and let me drift into a nice state of mind in which I can seem to find answers to problems that just seem to elude me during the quickness of the day.  However, my mind always seemed to work better in the evening and into the night.  Which could explain why I have always had a difficult time sleeping at night.  But get me into daytime hours and sleep usually would come easily.  I guess I really do fit the nickname of Vampire as I do prefer the night hours.  First of all, being as I am fair skinned and always burn in the sun the night was my refuge.  I don't spend much time in the sun, and if I am out during the day, I do like the shaded areas.  Well, the combination of the bath, nice soothing music and the fact that it is 4 am and did wake up early this morning is starting to get me to the point in which sleep is not too far off for me.  So, I will just say goodnight to all, and will talk to you soon.

Luv Ya,

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment