Ramblings Search Engine

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cannot Believe Medicare Covers This!!

Last night while I was trying to get tired enough to fall asleep I decided to watch the very exciting sport of Curling.  Now, don't ask me how you play, but it seems to be like shuffleboard but on ice.  Anyway, this commercial comes on for this product, and I just about died laughing.  The product is called Pos T Vac.  It is a vacuum to help men with their erections.  Now, I have heard of this type of product before but this is the funny part.  It is covered by medicare!!!  I was thinking well you can certainly tell the government is run by men if a sexual aide for men is covered by medicare.  But, I'll bet vibrators and other aides geared towards women are not covered.  Just goes to show you how the government is wasting taxpayer dollars.  I just afraid to find out what new things will be covered once the new health insurance plan gets passed.  I do know there are somethings I would like them to cover but, a sexual aide??  Use your right hand, or left if you are left handed.  But jeez, don't ask the government to help you get yourself off.  I had to check out the website just to see and sure enough, it is covered.  Now, I was completely shocked at the price of this contraption, $550!!   Are you kidding me??  Heck I'll bet you can find something like it in an adult bookstore for less than $50.  Do you really need to bilk the taxpayers for your sex toy??  Come one give me a break!!  Well, I'm not going to talk about this anymore today, but who knows what topic will be raising its head tomorrow!!  Sorry, just couldn't help myself.

Luv Ya,

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great!!! Depression kills a lot of people... directly and indirectly. Plus men who are not sexually active run a higher risk of heart problems, high blood pressure, prostate issues and countless other illnesses. If you are older and arthritic you probably need a sex aide. If you are older, you are also probably embarrassed at the mere thought of going into an adult book store. While I think they should perform a similar service for women, I actually don't see anything wrong with medicare covering this. As a taxpayer, I'd rather pay $550 for a guy to have something to help him jack off and be happy than $50,000-$100,000 for bypass surgery and a miserable quality of life. Plus old men are damn grouchy... maybe a few erections would put them in a better mood! Plus, my insurance paid over $10,000 each for my labor and delivery for each of my kids. Sometimes things don't even out at the time, but they do even out in the long run. So for now, woo hoo that someone in healthcare finally decided to cover something that actually improves the quality of life for older men. Now we just need to get someone in there to get older women a young male stirpper once a month... I hear chocolate doesn't work so well after monopause! Although with so many horny and happy older guys that will soon be running around (after using their pump), maybe women will get something out of this after all. ;)

    ReplyDelete