So, as the last post said, I am a procrastinator. Well, that also goes with my blog as well I suppose. However, I feel that unless I really have something to say I really don't wish to waste the bandwidth to just say nothing has changed. But I do guess I should keep things updated a bit in order to keep interest in my blog. I don't talk about nonsense normally but if you ask my friends I do talk nonsense a lot. My mind does tend to wander quite easily, as I can switch subjects easily, and confuse others. Sometimes it is quite fun for me but others seem to get annoyed at times especially when I do it a lot. Part of the problem is that my mind does go from subject to subject rather quickly and I just want to get the thoughts out so I don't forget them. This also does backfire on me quite often too though. I suffer from insomnia and as such I cannot seem to quiet my mind to sleep easily. So, I will be trying to keep on one topic for each blog instead of having a blog that wanders from topic to topic. Plus, I think this could also help others find a specific topic they are interested in. I do have a wide range if interests that keep my mind busy. So, there is a good chance I my hit on a topic that would interest you as well. On a side note, you may find some ads on the blog from Amazon for books, movies and other items I may be talking about. This as a way for me to let others know what I am talking about if it something they don't know but are interested in it after I have spoken about it. Plus, it might also be way to open up a dialog about a subject that is new to you. As I am typing this I am being distracted by a friend's daughter who is busy tickling me. So, since I have completely lost my train of thought I will close this blog for now.
Luv Ya,
Nikki
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment