Throughout my life, I have been a procrastinator. I know this and have been told many many times by parents, teachers and others in positions of power. I have tried working on it, but, life always seems to throw something at you you were not expecting. And so the best intentions to get things done just seem to pass you by. So, this past week with nothing to do I had all the intentions of cleaning and organizing my place, but, nope, nada, not one bit. Yes, I was also fighting depression too this week as reflection of the past year had set in. Have some issues there I have to deal with too. So all in all it was just a very relaxing, as in I didn't do anything, week. I'm disappointed I didn't get the thing done I wanted to, but, as most of the world procrastinators say, "I'll get to it another day.". And with that I close this blog for today. OK, OK, I'm getting to it!!
Until Later!
Nikki
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm following you... don't turn around or I'll hide behind a tree... lol!!! :)
ReplyDelete